We are now registering for
Spring Session 2014
The Community Ed Office will be CLOSED for Spring Break, April 12 - Apr 21 Online registration WILL be open during Spring Break.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fresno Adult School's Community Education program receives no federal or state funding. Students pay a class fee to cover the direct costs of instruction. There may be an additional fee for supplies or materials. Classes may be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met. Refunds for cancelled classes take 10 - 14 business days to process. If your class payment was made by check, a refund can only occur once your check as cleared the bank.
This may take additional time. Each invoice is charged a $3 non-refundable registration fee.
School initiated class cancellation: Your class tuition will be refunded. The $3 registration fee is non-refundable.
Student initiated class cancellation: A class tuition credit request must be received in writing to the Community Ed Office prior to the first class meeting or by the listed registration deadline, if any. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax: (559)248-5790. A $20 processing fee will be deducted from the issued class credit. Class credit for online registration will be issued back to your FAS Community Education account, minus $20. There are no refunds for student initiated class cancellations. The registration fee is non-refundable.
For additional information, contact the Community Education Office at 248-5789, M - F, from 8:30 am - 2:00 pm, or email email@example.com
Many classes are open to youth. Email the individual instructor if you'd like more detailed information about the class you are interested in.
Thank you for choosing Fresno Adult School! We hope you enjoy your class!
Office Hours: M - F, 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
For a quick response, please email
6 Easy Ways to Register for FAS Community Ed Classes
- ONLINE: Log on to http://fas.asapconnected.com. It’s easy, secure, and quick! (Visa or MasterCard)
- BY MAIL: At least 2 weeks before start of class, mail registration form, check, credit card information or money order (no cash) to
FAS Community Education
2500 Stanislaus St.
Fresno, CA 93721
- BY TELEPHONE: Using VISA or MasterCard only. Call 559-248-5780, M-F, 8 am – 2:30 pm.
- IN PERSON: Walk in to register at Cesar Chavez Campus Bookstore, 2500 Stanislaus St. Call 457-6032 or 457-6000 for bookstore hours. Evening hours available. Or walk in to the Community Ed office located at Manchester Center, upstairs, N of the food court. Office hours: M – F, 8 am – 2:00 pm.
- BY FAX: Fax in your completed registration form with credit card information (VISA or MasterCard only) to: 559-248-5790
- IN CLASS: Register with the teacher (by check, credit card, or EXACT CHANGE cash) the first night of class unless pre-registration is required. Some classes may fill and close, so walk-ins may register only if space is available.
To secure your spot, register early for classes.